Thursday, July 16, 2009

Movie of the day

You all know what's coming
TRANSFORMERS. That movie was sick. TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN was like sex but without the foreplay, or regret. lol. But really it was soo good. First off, Optimus was badass killing that Demolishor dude was so cool. I mean I love seeing Optimus being more modern a.k.a killing prisoners. Sure it's a bit heavy handed (Bush)but still. Next, Bumblebee. Bumblebee is my favorite Autobot. He's a frigging Camaro. And it's yellow. SO cool. Fighting scenes were amazing too, even some people say it's all blurs and then sparks and then a robot on top. Not true. Now the actors. Shia LaBoeuf is one of my favorite young actors. Even Stevens, amazing. Even though it was Disney lol. But yeah I like him. I really like him even though he was arrested, but no biggie. Megan Fox. Wow. If I was bi I would so do her lol. But really I must admit she is pretty attractive not gonna lie. So to wrap this review up Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen was great, fun, and fan-fucking-tastic. I give it 11 Allsparks out of 10 Matrix of Leadership.
Yes, yes I know I'm a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment