Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Likes and Dislikes

OKAY. so keeping up with my friends have been difficult so blogging will help. This post should help.

Likes
Cereal- Oatmeal Crisp, Vanilla Yogurt one. Amazing. And those commercial are jokes, but never work.
Loafers a.k.a Grandpa Shoes- Colin Buckley turned me on them and they are so comfy!
COMICS- Marvel vs. DC, Marvel everyday. I will get into that later but for now let me just say one thing: Secret Invasion.
Timbits- Amazing things really. And apparently they make you gain weight but so far nadda.
Bagels- 'Nuff said.
Dislike
Cheater- They never prosper. Especially in relationships.
Ackee- This nasty ass Jamaican fruit that can be cooked. makes me sick, literally.
People who don't have original ideas...*cough*Miroon*cough*-She's in my class. lol
Mango- It's slimy okay. and really really really stringy. and gets stuck in my teeth.
PEREZ HILTON- HE FUCKING DISGUSTS ME. HE'S STUPID, IGNORANT, DISRESPECTFUL, IDIOTIC, AND JUST SCUM. WILL.I.AM IS MY HERO. PEREZ GIVES ALL GAY PEOPLE A BAD NAME. GOD. I DON'T DISLIKE HIM. I FUCKING HATE HIM.
Likes
Babies- SOOOO cute.
Will.i.am- he's my hero. especially after the Perez incident.
Apples, pears, bananas- mmmmm. so good. and so healthy.
Velcro- hahahahahahaha. im so lazy.
Mike- even though he's a jerk. lol.
Reading
Music
Family
Friends
Alcohol
All i can say is that they are amazing lol
Dislike
Teachers that don't teach- thats just pointless.
So there you go thats it so far. I will keep you guys up to date on more of my likes/dislike. Keep an eye out for Saara's response to my blog. It should be interesting haha

No comments:

Post a Comment