Wednesday, May 27, 2009

prop 8

okay. so prop 8 was upheld. I am in Canada and it hurts. all the way over here. I mean fucking hell! when are people going to start treating everyone equally! its wrong. injustice anywhere is wrong but this is even more wrong because now people in California cannot get married. I feel so shitty. I am officially sick (if you say swine flu, i'll kill you. and not with my cough). work was boring and i just watched depfox's new video. they were there at the court house. bryan made my heart break. i reallly hate america rite now. like the whole idea of it makes me sick. God. Honestly in some aspects Canada really is one of the most amazing countries in the world. But w/e. I know a sad blog. I 'll try and make more 2moro. FML nite

1 comment:

  1. hey wassup..im diggin ur blog..follow me on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete